TO OUR CLIENTS:
We have put several additional safety/disinfection measures in place at our salon to ensure a safe and efficient appointment for you. We ask for extra patience during this time as we do everything we can to accommodate as many guests as possible and maintain this high-level of customer service that we are known for.
Additional time will be required to implement these upgraded sanitation measures. We have done everything we can to ensure that we provide enough time for each appointment, but ask for patience from you as this is new to us also! Please read below for details.
- DO NOT bring children or other guests with you to your appointments unless they are also receiving services. Only ONE Child and ONE Adult will be allowed in the salon at the same time if the child is receiving services and needs adult supervision.
- Please reschedule your appointment if you or ANY member of your household has had a fever within the last 24 hours. If a client comes in sick, we will be asking that client to reschedule the appointment until a later, safer date.
- If you or ANY person you have come in contact with has had Coronavirus, please reschedule your appointment until AFTER your 14-day quarantine is complete.
- At this time, masks are MANDATORY. Please bring your own mask and if receiving hair color, you acknowledge that you may get color on your mask and that the salon is NOT responsible for this.
- Due to the close proximity required to render services in our industry, our staff will also be required to stay home if they have exhibited symptoms of illness or been exposed to someone with Coronavirus. We ask for your patience in rescheduling clients due to such occurrences as our goal is to make sure that your visit with us is as safe as possible.
WHEN YOU ARRIVE
- We are asking all of our guests to REMAIN IN THEIR CARS until you receive a text or phone call saying that we are ready for you to come in for your appointment.
- We are asking our clients to sign a WAIVER stating that they can answer “no” to the following questions:
- Have you had a cough?
- Have you had a fever?
- Have you been around anyone exhibiting these symptoms within the past 14 days?
- Are you living with anyone who is sick or quarantined?
- You will be required to sanitize your hands prior to service.
EXTENDED SAFETY MEASURES:
- Staff will verify by signing a waiver daily as to the above questions.
- All services performed will be 6 feet apart.
- We will be sanitizing all tools, stations, chairs, shampoo bowls, and any other contact surfaces with an approved sanitizer.
- During your shampoo, State Board is requiring that we place a towel over your MASK-COVERED face (covering your eyes, nose, and mouth). This will protect both our guests and salon team while providing the portions of our services that require the closest proximity.
- We are asking our guests to only bring in the BARE MINIMUM of personal belongings to their appointment. Please leave large bags, purses, etc. in your car and bring in only the items you will need.
- No FOOD or DRINK will be allowed.
- All towels, smocks and capes will be sanitized after each use.
- We will be disinfecting all solid surfaces.
- We will provide a visual for clients who are at our front desk of 6 ft. spacing.
- Our team has been provided with additional training on disinfection and sanitation practices suited to reduce exposure and maintain overall safety regarding COVID-19 during your visit in our salon.
- Please be on time. Should you arrive late, your appointment may be shortened or rescheduled to allow the technician to sanitize and make the salon safe for the next client.
- Please know, there will be no blow drying for a period of 14 days. We will reassess at that time and decide if the service will be added back.
We want you to know how much we value and appreciate each of you. Thank you for choosing our salon and for the love and support you constantly show us. As we navigate this uncharted territory together and restructure our business to meet current requirements, we want you to know that your safety and satisfaction is always our first priority. If you have any questions, please give us a call at (716) 664-7241. We look forward to seeing you soon!